CASS has been serving people, of all ages, in the community since 1981 with a focus in the East Asian communities (Chinese, Korean, Indonesian and Vietnamese).
Our Home Care Packages Programme aims to assist older people to remain living in their own homes through supporting their daily care needs.
We have a team of trained, passionate and dedicated staff who speaks your language and understands your cultural needs.
CASS provides all levels of Home Care Packages including:
- Level 1 Basic level care needs.
- Level 2 Low level care needs.
- Level 3 Intermediate level care needs.
- Level 4 Intermediate level care needs.
Types of services may included:
- Personal hygiene and care
- Domestic help (general housework, laundry, meal preparation, light garden tasks)
- Accompanied shopping and social activities
- Accompanied transport
- Clinical care by registered nurses
- Allied health services
How to access CASS Home Care Packages Programme
Call My Aged Care(MAC) 1800 200 422 or visit website www.myagedcare.gov.au to register and to receive assessment. If you need an interpreter, call Translating and Interpreting Service 131 450 then ask them to call MAC. You can nominate CASS as your "preferred provider" at the time of assessment.
CASS endeavours to provide high quality aged care services to the community.
A small fee will be charged based on the requirements set by the Government. However, each case will be considered on an individual basis. Additionally, clients unable to afford the service fee are still eligible to receive service.
CASS offers services in all areas of metro Sydney.